Worldwide Clinical Trials will host the next in its series of ‘Eavesdropping on the Experts’ webinars titled, Five Emerging Trends in Cardiovascular Research” on September 28th at 11am ET in commemoration of World Heart Day (September 29th).
Cardiovascular disease remains the leading cause of death and disability in the world. The webinar, hosted by Worldwide Clinical Trials Chief Medical and Scientific Officer, Dr. Michael F. Murphy, will feature several of his cardiovascular disease and clinical operations expert colleagues as they provide candid perspective on:
- The dynamics of global “virtual development teams”
- Risk factor modification and multiple chronic comorbidities
- Challenges associated with evaluation of advanced therapy medicinal products
- Technological innovation and novel methods of data acquisition
- Recently completed studies likely impacting clinical care and study design