Peli BioThermal will be showcasing a range of innovative thermal shippers at the forthcoming Clinical Trial Supply Nordics Conference.
Peli BioThermal, who specialise in the design and manufacturing of temperature-controlled packaging serving the life sciences and pharmaceuticals industry, will be exhibiting at stand number 4 at the event, which takes place in Copenhagen, Denmark on June 14th – 15th.
Experts from the Peli BioThermal team will be on hand to present a selection of parcel shipper solutions from their award-winning suite of thermal packaging utilised for the safe transportation of pharmaceuticals, including clinical trials.
They will also be sharing key advice on the latest temperature-controlled packaging innovations available to the clinical trial sector.
Paul Terry, Peli BioThermal’s Director of Sales EMEA, said: “We are delighted to be exhibiting at Clinical Trial Supply Nordics, this is a key industry conference for Peli BioThermal as the clinical trials sector is an important growth market for us.
“We look forward to sharing our expertise with delegates and industry leaders and helping address the current industry issues facing their clinical supply chains.”
At the two day event Peli BioThermal will be showcasing their industry leading supply chain services and solutions including:
- Chronos™ Advance and Chronos™ Express, a range of high performance single-use shipping systems, utilising advanced insulation and phase change materials
- Crēdo™ Cube a reusable thermal shipper that protect payload contents at defined temperatures longer than any other passive thermal shipper
- CoolPall™ Vertos – a high performance single-use bulk freight forwarding solution designed as a flat pack, easily assembled product.
Clinical Trial Supply Nordics 2016 brings together Industry specialists, expert service-providers and senior level decision makers from pharma and biotech companies and provides a collaborative platform for clinical supply professionals to discuss the latest industry developments with the view of developing strategies to improve efficiency across clinical supply chains.
The systems and services being exhibited are part of Peli BioThermal’s full suite of products and services which offer longevity, reusability and sustainability to provide the safe transport of pharmaceuticals, tissue, diagnostics/clinical trials, vaccines and blood samples.
- Sherpa Systems™ – robust, off the shelf, cost effective, pre-qualified, temperature controlled packaging solutions
- Crēdo Duracube™ and Crēdo™ PROMED – reusable thermal shippers that protect payload contents at defined temperatures longer than any other passive thermal shipper
- Crēdo Xtreme™ – a full and half pallet (durable hard shell) of the Crēdo Cube which holds 406 and 806 litres and offers the same industry-leading temperature control duration
- Crēdo™ Cargo – new reusable, pallet-accepting bulk shipper utilising PCM coolants with a volume of 1900L and consistent temperature stability in excess of 140 hours (ISTA 7)
- Crēdo ProEnvision™ – next generation asset management software
- Crēdo™ on Demand – high performance, flexible rental program for temperature controlled pallet shippers
Visit the Peli BioThermal at stand number 4 at Clinical Trial Supply Nordics 2016 or visit www.pelibiothermal.com to learn more about the wide range of Peli BioThermal products and global network of service centers.