The 2017 awards include 8 new categories – celebrating outstanding achievements in the pharma industry
Full list of categories:
- Excellence in Pharma: API Development
- Excellence in Pharma: Formulation
- Excellence in Pharma: Manufacturing Technology and Equipment
- Excellence in Pharma: Bioprocessing
- Excellence in Pharma: Analysis, Testing, and Quality Control
- Excellence in Pharma: Drug Delivery Devices
- Excellence in Pharma: Packaging
- Excellence in Pharma: Supply Chain, Logistics, and Distribution
- Excellence in Pharma: Contract Services and Outsourcing
- Excellence in Pharma: Regulatory Procedures and Compliance
- Excellence in Pharma: Corporate Social Responsibility
- Excellence in Pharma: CEO of the Year
- NEW! Excellence in Pharma: Excipients
- NEW! Excellence in Pharma: Pharma Company of the Year- Large
- NEW! Excellence in Pharma: Pharma Company of the Year- SME
- NEW! Excellence in Pharma: Sustainability Initiative of the Year
- NEW! Excellence in Pharma: Export Promotion
- NEW! Excellence in Pharma: OTC
- NEW! Excellence in Pharma: Patent Centricity
- NEW! Excellence in Pharma: IT, mHealth, and Digitalization
Amsterdam- CPhI Worldwide, organized by UBM, announces the opening of the eagerly anticipated 2017 CPhI Pharma Awards.
Now in its 14th consecutive year, the awards have expanded to 20 categories – accommodating the increased demand from companies across the full spectrum of pharma – with eight new additions reflecting the increased diversity of attendees at CPhI Worldwide.
The CPhI Pharma Awards, acknowledged as the most prestigious in the industry, will honor companies and individuals driving the pharma industry forward through innovations, technologies, and strategies. Last year, the awards received a record number of submissions with over 100 entries and CPhI Worldwide is expecting even greater interest in 2017.
In light of the increasingly dynamic pharma industry, new categories have been added to better mirror the market. For example, last year’s ‘Formulation and Excipients’ award is now split into two separate excellence awards, and two new categories have been created to evaluate company performance by size: ‘Pharma Company of the Year- Large’ and ‘Pharma Company of the Year- SME’.
Additionally, as the pharma industry places increased importance on sustainability, with a growing use of new practices, such as green chemistry and sustainable manufacturing, the ‘Sustainability Initiative of the Year’ award has been introduced.
A major part of CPhI Worldwide is helping its customers to expand into new markets and, this year, recognition is given to companies that have expanded internationally with the ‘Export Promotion’ award. Finally, three additional excellence awards have been created in order to reflect the growth of new audiences attending CPhI Worldwide: ‘OTC’, ‘Patent Centricity’, and ‘IT, mHealth, and Digitalization’.
Entries for the CPhI Pharma Awards are free of charge and the submission deadline is August 25th, 2017 – no entries submitted after this date will be valid for consideration – with shortlisted finalists announced September 1st, 2017. The benefits of entering are recognition amongst industry peers and the senior judging panel, with the winners unveiled live at CPhI Worldwide during the CPhI Pharma Awards Gala Dinner (24th October 2017). Finalists will also receive a unique profile of their award entry within the CPhI Show daily, and winners and finalists will be announced to the wider pharmaceutical industry media – giving these outstanding contributions the global profile they deserve.
To apply please visit http://awards.cphi.com/
For more information about CPhI Worldwide, ICSE, InnoPack, FDF and P-MEC Europe, please visit http://www.cphi.com/europe/home