12-13, June 2023 in Geneva, Switzerland
The Pharmaceutical Manufacturing and Packaging Congress (PHARMAP 2023) gathers top-level management from pharmaceutical companies of manufacturing, primary and secondary packaging, purchasing, and supply chain and procurement sectors, CMOs and CDMOs leaders, heads from government and institutions on 12-13, June 2023 in Geneva, Switzerland.
The 2-days business program of the Congress covers trends, solutions, and case studies for the pharmaceutical industry that are presented in various formats such as panel discussions, roundtables, sessions and panels.
Among the topics are:
- Challenges and strategies for pharmaceutical business transformation in 2020-2023
- Supply chain optimisation in pharmaceuticals
- GMP requirements from regulatory guidelines
- Cost-optimization and agile pharma manufacturing
- Pharmaceutical anti-counterfeiting and brand protection
- Digital Pharma Manufacturing Revolution: Pharma 4.0
- Converting to a “batch-less” world with continuous manufacturing
The PHARMAP platform is a great place to network for future mutually beneficial partnerships. Get more information: https://sh.bgs.group/fy